Rocky Mountaineer First Passage West
Join Samantha Brown on an exclusive AAA Travel hosted luxury rail journey of the Canadian Rockies onboard Rocky Mountaineer.
Embark on an awe-inspiring rail experience with this exclusive Rocky Mountaineer departure. Prepare to be amazed as you travel through breathtaking scenery in expansive glass-dome coaches. Indulge in exquisite cuisine, soak in priceless views, and experience travel with new friends along the way.
Travel: May 7-14, 2022
Itinerary: Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff, Lake Louise, Calgary
- Vancouver North Shore tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Welcome reception in Vancouver with Samantha Brown
- 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Service with Samantha Brown
- Exclusive use of lounge car during 2-day rail journey
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Banff and Yoho National Park tour, with Banff gondola group photo
- Lake Louise to Calgary sightseeing tour
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers
- National parks pass