Private Rail Baron Charters
Forests, painted deserts, sandstone canyons, mesas and plateaus, volcanic and geologic features, the Colorado River, and waterfalls combine to form the Grand Canyon. Tour one of the world’s greatest landmarks with the Grand Canyon Railway, home to a collection of historic railway cars.
Choose from a diesel or steam locomotive to ride from Williams, Arizona to Grand Canyon National Park and back. Helpful and entertaining staff make the journey one to remember. Designed for those with dreams as big as the canyon, these rail vacations combine the luxury of private train cars with beautiful views, and are perfect for wedding, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, class reunions, or other milestones.
Your package may include:
- Private luxury travel from Williams, Arizona to the Grand Canyon.
- Charter 1 or more historic cars accommodating from 2 to several hundred passengers pulled by your choice of a diesel or steam locomotive.
- Observation dome, parlor/lounge, sleeper, platform, and dining cars available.
- White glove service provided by your own rail concierge and passenger service attendant(s).
- Fully customizable food and beverage options.
- Make it your own: live entertainment, professional photography, sleep under the stars, and more.