AAA custom rail vacations
Since 1901, the Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel has been taking passengers on a fabled journey to the heart of 1 of the 7 wonders of the world. Grand Canyon Railway is more than just a mode of transportation; it’s a trip back in time on lovingly restored rail cars with entertaining musicians and the antics of cowboy characters. Out your window, the terrain changes from high desert to prairie, prairie to pine. It’s a view that’s ever-changing until you come across a view so brilliant, it could very well change you.
Whether you want a quick getaway or an in-depth journey, your dream Grand Canyon adventure is at your fingertips and is fully customizable.
Your custom package may include:
- A stay at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel in Williams, AZ before and after your journey to the Grand Canyon.
- Choose from 6 rail car classes:
- Pullman Class: Travel in classic rail cars circa 1923.
- Coach Class: Ride in streamlined cars from the 1950s.
- First Class: Spread out in over-sized seats, with windows, bar service, and free snacks.
- Observation Dome: Ride high above in a streamliner-era dome with bar service and free snacks.
- Luxury Dome1: The grandest car in the fleet with a full-length dome and spacious lounge, private bar service, exclusive cocktails, and snacks.
- Luxury Parlor1: Travel in the plush parlor car. Take in the landscape from the rear platform. Enjoy a private bar with exclusive cocktails and snacks.
- Extend your stay with overnights in the park. Choose from the Maswick Lodge, El Tovar, Kachina Lodge, or Thunderbird Lodge.
- Add-ons include select meal options, photo packages, and motorcoach or helicopter tours.
- Complimentary room upgrade from standard to deluxe at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel2
- Late checkout (noon) at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel2
- 10% off single retail purchase3