Viking® offers destination-focused itineraries on the great rivers and oceans of the world. Enjoy exciting cities, culturally enriching experiences, regional cuisine, and spacious accommodations aboard elegant, state-of-the-art ships.
The Viking difference
- From our Viking Longships® on Europe’s rivers to our elegant sister ships on the world’s great oceans and seas, our award-winning vessels have been thoughtfully engineered by nautical architects to bring the outside in.
- Our itineraries are designed to help you explore and engage with your destination through its food, culture, countryside, and customs.
- Included shore excursions and carefully curated optional tours provide the perfect overview of must-see cultural and historic highlights.
- In 2022, you have an opportunity to sail to the Arctic and Antarctica, as well as North America’s Great Lakes, on new, purpose-built Viking Expedition ships. Also, you can be among the first to experience modern river cruising on the Mississippi, on Viking Mississippi , a new custom-built ship sailing voyages on the lower and upper Mississippi, between New Orleans and St. Paul.
- In 2021, Viking was named the #1 River Cruise Line and the #1 Ocean Cruise Line in Condé Nast Traveler’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards. This is the first time Viking has scored higher than all other cruise lines in both categories in the same year.
- Viking River Cruises has also been recognized as the World’s Best by Travel + Leisure readers in the 2021 World’s Best Awards and has been recognized 17 times since 2004.
Sail to Hungary, Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands on a 15-day Grand European Tour cruise.
On an 8-day Rhine Getaway cruise, sail one of Europe’s best-loved rivers and explore castles, cathedrals, and more.
Discover medieval cities, Art Nouveau architecture, and Europe’s center for classical music on an 8-day Romantic Danube cruise.
All of these benefits are included:
- A complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties and always available classics
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks with onboard lunch and dinner service
- Specialty coffees, teas, and bottled water available 24 hours
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi on the ship
AAA member benefits:
- $100 shipboard credit per person ($200 per stateroom) on itineraries of 8-11 days1
- $200 shipboard credit per person ($400 per stateroom) on itineraries of 12 days or more2