Viking® offers destination-focused itineraries on the great rivers and oceans of the world. Enjoy exciting cities, culturally enriching experiences, regional cuisine, and spacious accommodations aboard elegant, state-of-the-art ships.
The Viking difference
- From our Viking Longships® on Europe’s rivers to our elegant sister ships on the world’s great oceans and seas, our award-winning vessels have been thoughtfully engineered by nautical architects to bring the outside in.
- Our itineraries are designed to help you explore and engage with your destination through its food, culture, countryside, and customs.
- Included shore excursions and carefully curated optional tours provide the perfect overview of must-see cultural and historic highlights.
- You'll have the opportunity to sail to Antarctica, as well as North America’s Great Lakes, on new, purpose-built Viking Expedition ships. You can also be among the first to experience modern river voyages on the Viking Mississippi, a new custom-built ship sailing voyages on the lower and upper Mississippi, between New Orleans and St. Paul.
- In 2022, Viking was named the #1 River Line and the #1 Ocean Line in Condé Nast Traveler’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
- And in 2022 -- their 25th anniversary year -- Viking was awarded both #1 River Line and #1 Ocean Line by Travel+Leisure, and has been recognized 18 times since 2004.
Featured Viking itineraries
Cruise to Hungary, Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands on a 15-day Grand European Tour.
On an 8-day Rhine Getaway, cruise one of Europe's best-loved rivers and explore castles, cathedrals, and more.
Discover medieval cities, Art Nouveau architecture, and Europe’s center for classical music on a Romantic Danube cruise.
Uncover one of Europe’s oldest and most renowned wine regions along the Douro River, on a Portugal’s River of Gold cruise.
Viking Inclusive Value:
- A complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties and always available classics
- Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks with onboard lunch and dinner service
- Specialty coffees, teas, and bottled water available 24 hours
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi on the ship
AAA member benefits:
- $100 shipboard credit per person ($200 per stateroom) on itineraries of 8-11 days1
- $200 shipboard credit per person ($400 per stateroom) on itineraries of 12 days or more2