Viking® offers destination-focused itineraries on the great rivers and oceans of the world. Enjoy exciting cities, culturally enriching experiences, regional cuisine, and spacious accommodations aboard elegant, state-of-the-art ships.
The Viking Difference
- From Viking Longships® on Europe’s rivers to elegant sister ships on the world’s great oceans and seas, Viking's award-winning vessels are thoughtfully engineered by nautical architects to bring the outside in.
- Itineraries designed to help you explore and engage with your destination through food, culture, countryside, and customs.
- Included shore excursions and carefully curated optional tours provide the perfect overview of must-see cultural and historic highlights.
- In early 2022, you have an opportunity to sail to the Arctic and Antarctica, as well as North America’s Great Lakes on new purpose-built Viking Expedition ships. Later in 2022, you can be among the first to experience modern river cruising on the Mississippi River, on Viking Mississippi, a new custom-built ship sailing voyages on the lower and upper Mississippi, between New Orleans and St. Paul.
- In 2020, Viking was honored in Condé Nast Traveler’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards—marking 15 years of recognition. For every consecutive year since they launched their ocean cruises, Viking has been named the No. 1 Ocean Cruise Line1 by Travel + Leisure readers in the World’s Best Awards. They also received 11 first place honors in Cruise Critic’s 9th annual Cruisers’ Choice Awards, sweeping all major categories, including the newly added Best for River Cruises category.
All the following is included
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties and always available classics
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks with onboard lunch and dinner service
- Specialty coffees, teas, and bottled water available 24 hours
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi on board the ship
AAA member benefits
- $100 shipboard credit per person on itineraries of 8-11 days2
- $200 shipboard credit per person on itineraries of 12 days or more3