Located right on the Strip, Fashion Show Las Vegas is the largest shopping destination in Las Vegas with over 250 stores, multiple dining choices and the finest department stores. This iconic destination presents a larger-than-life shopping experience in the heart of the entertainment capital of the world.
Department Stores & Retail
Boasting a powerful retail lineup of over 250 stores, 8 anchors, and many first to market brands.
- Neiman Marcus
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Forever 21
- Kendra Scott
- Tiffany & Co.
- Hugo Boss
- The LEGO Store
- Tommy Bahama
You’ll have exclusive access to multiple dining terraces, a lush walking path, and the exciting energy of the bustling city when you dine at Fashion Show Las Vegas.
- Galpao Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse – The authentic dining tradition of the Brazilian cowboy – grilled meats and fresh salads. With 17 different cuts of meat, there is something for everyone to enjoy. $$$
- The Capital Grille – Dine on their nationally renowned dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, and acclaimed world-class wines. $$$
- Maggiano’s Little Italy – Enjoy family-style dining, Italian – American cuisine, made from authentic classic recipes coaxed from Italian grandmothers, mothers, and aunts. $$
- Benihana – A highly skilled and well-trained, personal chef will entertain you while cooking such favorites as steak, chicken, seafood, and fresh vegetables in traditional Japanese style on a hibachi table. $$
- El Segundo Sol - Offering a menu of authentic Mexican staples inspired by their founders’ countless excursions to the southern states of Mexico. $