AAA continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety, and wellbeing of our members, our employees, and our communities. Like many of you, we continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, local and state ordinances, and the impact on travel and workplace safety due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is some information about branch openings and alternative ways to reach us.
California branch locations:
AAA branches in Southern California have reopened to the public, but with limited services for the time being. Insurance services, membership sales, and state-approved DMV services are available in branch. DMV vehicle and VIN inspections are currently not available. Our travel agency remains available by phone. The following services are discontinued until further notice: notary, maps, TourBook® guides, TripTiks, international driving permits, and passport photos. Employees and members are required to wear face masks in branches.
This is subject to change, and we encourage members to call their nearest branch to ensure hours and service availability. Find your branch.
All other branch locations:
All other AAA branch locations have begun the process of reopening in accordance with Centers for Disease Control guidelines, as well as state and local ordinances. Branches may require face masks for members. Most locations are reopening with full services, but hours of operation may still vary. Please call the branch nearest you to ensure hours and service availability. Find your branch.
To ensure comfort and safety, members may also take advantage of our services online or by phone.
- Visit Self-Serve Online for membership and insurance needs.
- Use our Auto Club App for Roadside Assistance and other services. Text APP10 to 99000 to receive a link to download the app if you don’t have it already.
- Call 1-877-428-2277 for Membership and Travel needs.
- Call 1-877-422-2100 for Insurance Sales, Service or Claims
- Call 1-800-222-4357 for Roadside Assistance.
- Our contact information is readily available for you to call, email, or visit us.