AAA’s Discounts & Rewards program offers savings for hundreds of merchants, and the list grows every year. We look at the best additions going into 2022, from tax prep software and fitness trackers to big-ticket items such as kitchen appliances.
AAA welcomed 2 discounts that offer big savings on appliances, with a special focus on the kitchen.
- Samsung Appliances is offering AAA members up to 30% off sitewide for home appliances and TVs. That includes refrigerators, cooking ranges, and microwave ovens as well as washers, dryers, vacuums, and more. Members can also save on Samsung's popular Galaxy line of mobile devices. Learn more and shop Samsung online
- Vitamix gives members 15% off and free shipping on orders of more than $100. Choose from an extensive lineup of powerful blenders, as well as containers, attachments, and the FoodCycler food scrap recycler. Learn more and shop Vitamix online
2. Sleep & relaxation exercise
Calm is an app platform aimed at improving your sleep, meditation, and relaxation. Subscribers can take advantage of hundreds of guided meditations, a library of Sleep Stories, expansive breathing programs, gentle stretching exercises, and exclusive music for relaxation, focus, and sleep.
For a limited time, AAA members can get a 1-year subscription to Calm for $29.99, a savings of $40 compared to the regular 1-year subscription price of $69.99. Learn more and subscribe to Calm
3. Delivery, snacks, & home-cooked meals
Members have 3 new discounts for food on the go or at home:
- Grubhub lets AAA members order delivery or pickup from local favorites for less: Save $9 on your first order of $15 or more with an exclusive promo code. Learn more and order on Grubhub
- Kind Snacks gives members 21% off a single purchase of whole-ingredient, nutrient-dense snacks like breakfast bars, oatmeal, and granola. Save on Kind Snacks while shopping online
- Home Chef offers members up to 12 free meals, a $110 value, when they subscribe to the meal kit delivery service as a new customer. Customize each week's delivery of pre-apportioned ingredients for chef-designed recipes. Learn more and sign up for Home Chef
4. Tax prep software
Tax season is a great time for AAA members to save 25% on state and federal filing with a new discount from TaxAct.
Members also save 25% on 3 ancillary products: Audit Defense, Refund Transfer, and e-File Concierge, while those with simple tax situations can file through TaxAct for free. Learn more and get started with TaxAct
5. Fitness trackers & smartwatches
Fitness trackers and smartwatches can put you in control of your health by showing your heart rate over time, how many steps you’re taking each day, how well you’re sleeping, and more. Fitbit gives AAA members up to 20% savings on select devices. Learn more and shop Fitbit online
6. Sanitizing supplies
AAA members can help keep their homes and other spaces clean with 25% off at Clean Supply. The multi-surface cleaners and hand sanitizer are made with 80% ethyl alcohol, meeting the World Health Organization formulation requirements. Learn more and shop Clean Supply online
7. Go City Passes
AAA lets members save on popular attractions nationwide, from the Empire State Building to the San Diego Zoo and beyond. For more convenience and even more savings, there's a new discount on Go City Passes as well. A Go City Pass offers admission to multiple attractions in select cities—New York, Boston, Miami, Chicago, San Antonio, and more—all with 1 convenient ticket that can save up to 55% versus buying individual admission.
Beyond those savings, AAA members can save on the price of the Go City Passes themselves. Learn more and buy Go City Passes online
Flower bouquets come in lots of varieties these days, but sometimes you can't beat the classics. Rose Farmers carries an array of luxury long-stem roses in traditional colors and some more creative ones, like orange and bi-color magenta.
Whatever color roses they're into, AAA members save $30 with this new discount. Learn more and shop Rose Farmers online.