AAA’s Discounts & Rewards program offers savings for hundreds of merchants, and the list grows every year. We look at this year’s diverse selection of best additions, from everyday shopping like pet supplies and groceries to big-ticket items such as home solar power and gaming computers.
1. Pet supplies
AAA welcomed a bevy of new savings on pet supplies in 2020, many of which offer convenient automatic shipping on staples like food and treats.
- Chewy is offering AAA members $15 off their first Chewy purchase of $49 or more, which will also get you free shipping. Learn more
- Only Natural Pet lets AAA members save 15% on their entire order. Learn more
- Petflow gives AAA members 20% off their first Auto-Ship order, plus 5% off sitewide when you spend at least $20. Learn more
- PetMate offers 15% off AAA member orders of $49 or more, which also get free shipping. Learn more
Chewy and Petflow not available in Hawai‘i.
2. Education & activities for kids
Bring fun educational opportunities to your home with these 2 new partners.
- KiwiCo offers monthly deliveries of fun science and art projects meant to inspire kids to become scientists, creators, and innovators. Choose from 8 crate lines, including the science and engineering Tinker Crate, the art and design Maker Crate, and the geography and culture Atlas Crate. AAA members get 35% off their first box. Learn more and check out the different crates.
- HOMER Learning is an app-based program for kids ages 2-8 that personalizes itself to their age, skill level, and interests. Kids learn reading and math, along with thinking skills, emotional learning, and more. AAA members get a 60-day free trial (compared to the standard 30-day trial). Learn more and start your free trial.
- Acer offers AAA members an extra 15% off their purchase in addition to savings from regular weekly sales. Save on Acer tech.
- Lenovo gives members up to 50% off computers, tech, and accessories, plus free shipping on all web orders. Save on Lenovo tech.
That's not all. For added peace of mind (and more savings), members can also get $65 off a 1-year McAfee Total Protection subscription to protect against viruses, malware, spyware, and ransomware. Learn more and sign up.
New discounts for this year include 2 deals on subscription services:
- Showtime, the premium TV network, now gives AAA members 50% off their first 3 months after an initial free trial. Learn more and subscribe.
- SiriusXM is offering 4 months of SiriusXM Premier Streaming for $1. Learn more and subscribe.
There are also 2 new deals on entertainment hardware:
5. Meal kits
AAA added a whole pantry's worth of exclusive savings on home meal kit delivery services this year, with options for almost any cook looking for something new. Each offers members recipes to explore and fresh ingredients portioned out to avoid prep work.
- Blue Apron offers $63 off your first 3 boxes. Learn more and sign up.
- Freshly offers $60 off your first 5 orders. Learn more and sign up.
- Green Chef offers $90 off your first 5 deliveries. Learn more and sign up.
- HelloFresh offers 50% off your first box, plus an ongoing 15% off.
Learn more and sign up.
- Sun Basket offers 10% off dinners, plus $40 toward your first order.
Learn more and sign up.
Blue Apron, Freshly, and HelloFresh not available in Hawai‘i; Green Chef not available in Hawai‘i and parts of Louisiana; Sun Basket not available in Hawai‘i and New Mexico.
6. Organic groceries
Thrive Market is a membership-based online grocery store that carries a curated supply of organic and non-GMO brands. Members can shop items that are gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable, and much more, with regularly scheduled deliveries of household staples. They also carry supplements, home goods, and bath and beauty products.
Members get up to $20 in shopping credit and a 30-day free membership when they join Thrive Market. Learn more and shop now.
Thrive Market not available in Hawai‘i.
7. Beauty & baby products
The Honest Company has a wide selection of safe, eco-friendly goods for babies, from bath time essentials to diapers and wipes. It's also the home of the Honest Beauty line of cruelty- and toxin-free makeup and skincare products, which are made and tested in-house to stay true to the brand's values.
AAA members get 20% off select products when they stop online. Learn more and shop now.
8. Dining out
AAA has saved members on dining at select establishments for a long time, but a new offer from Restaurant.com expands the savings to thousands more locations across the U.S. Simply buy Restaurant.com dining certificates and present them at participating eateries, which you can find on the site.
Currently, they're offering $25 eCards for $4 each to AAA members. Learn more and find participating restaurants near you.
9. Premium meats
Chicago Steak Company specializes in fine steaks and other meats delivered to your door. Choose from a wide variety of cuts and styles, including tomahawk steaks, baseball cut sirloins, American wagyu, dry aged steaks, and more. If you're looking for a surf-and-turf meal, they've got lobster tail, too, along with pork ribs, gourmet marinated chicken, and fine fish.
AAA members save 15% sitewide. Learn more and shop Chicago Steak Company.
10. Home solar
SunPower designs, builds, and installs all-in-one, complete home solar power systems. Their industry-leading solar panels are built to last decades while taking up less space, and their tools can help you see if solar power is right for you, how much you could save, and even lay out the panels on a satellite image of your roof.
SunPower is offering AAA members an exclusive $1,000 rebate when they buy or lease a home solar system. Learn more and see how your home could go solar.