Independent service provider
Apply to team up with AAA
AAA’s legendary Roadside Assistance is why many members join. Independent service providers can perform towing, light service, battery service, and more. Apply to team up with AAA to serve more than 60 million members across the United States and Canada. AAA dispatches over 30 million Roadside Assistance calls every year—take advantage of the opportunity now.
What services can independent service providers perform?
- Towing: passenger vehicles, RVs, camper trailers, motorcycles
- Light service: tire changes, jump starts, lockouts, fuel delivery, minor mechanical solutions
- Battery service: battery testing, mobile battery replacements
- Locksmith service: key replacements, key fob programming, ignition repair
AAA offers many opportunities to earn revenue and incentives through various channels, including:
- Claims tows for members with accident insurance coverage
- Roadside Assistance programs from rental companies and automotive manufacturers
- Battery sales revenue1
- Structured payment process, semi-monthly direct deposit, and detailed payment statements1
- Longevity and service performance awards1
- Incentive programs and mystery shopping opportunities for driver recognition1
Resources for independent service providers
- AAA has assembled a network of industry-leading organizations offering benefits on products and services you use every day.
- Additionally, the AAA Contract Station team can provide reporting on member survey results and AAA member service expectation information.