Keeping the Keys workshop
Keeping the Keys is a workshop designed to help keep senior drivers on the road for as long as safely possible. The free hour-long presentation is filled with tips and resources for older drivers and their families. All attendees receive a free resource packet and giveaway mailed upon completion.
Workshop topics include:
- How driving changes with age
- How to safely adapt driving
- How medications may impact driving
- Vehicle safety, comfort, and fit
- Resources to extend driving career
* This workshop does not qualify for an insurance discount.